Generation Schools Uniform
The child’s appearance has an impact on his/her attitude and behaviour. School pride, respect for the school community, the education process and the children themselves, are in part shown by the child’s attire and grooming. The uniform policy also helps maintain a sense of modesty and equality while educating children about what is appropriate dress for the time and place.
It is our school policy that all children wear a school uniform when attending a school outing and school related activities where appropriate.
Our policy on school uniform is based on the notion that the school uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school and creates a sense of community/belonging towards the school.
- Is practical and smart.
- Identifies the children with the school.
- Prevents further distractions in class.
- Makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance.
Who Is Required to Wear Uniform?
All children from the Pre-Primary, Junior Primary, Senior Primary, Middle School and High School years are required to wear the Generation Schools clothing on the upper part of their body when attending a school outing and school related activities where appropriate.
Junior Primary, Senior Primary and Middle School children need to bring a change of clothing for PE sessions.
Online Uniform Shop
- The Online Uniform Shop will be open for a two week window period each term.
- Fittings will take place during this two week period.
- All communication regarding uniform orders will be sent to parents via the d6 communicator.
- All uniform sales are final; Generation Schools will not accommodate exchanges or returns.
How to Order
- Once completed the uniform fitting, please click here to place your uniform order.
- View the uniform catalogue, select your size and quantity of items and add to cart.
- Once you have completed shopping, click on your cart and follow prompts to payment.
- Please note that payment will need to be made immediately or your order will not be placed.