All you need to know about our Imhoff Campus
Our Generation Flagship School opened for the first time in January 2016. We welcomed children ranging from 18 months to 6 years of age. We filled our classrooms with eager students and enthusiastic teachers and can proudly say, we had an eventful and successful third year. In January 2019, we opened our Imhoff School Campus, welcoming new families, students and staff to the Generation Schools Family.
Thank you for your interest in applying to Generation Schools. The step-by-step process for applying to Generation Schools, most of which is done online, is outlined in the Admissions section of our website. If you would like to apply, please select the Online Application Button at the bottom of this page now.
In addition, we encourage families to visit the school, if possible. Visits may be arranged either before or after you submit an application. If you have any questions about our policy, the eligibility of your child(ren), application deadlines, etc., please contact our Admissions Office.
Please also find some additional information by clicking the following links:
The Generation Schools Imhoff School bus provides a school transport service to and from school along the Blue Route/Noorhoek and Fish Hoek/Sunvalley route. If you wish to use any of these services, you will be required to complete the online Bus Service Registration form, by clicking the button below.
For more information about our bus service, please contact the Imhoff Front Office or complete the online registration form now.
Preparation of the Learning Environments
The Montessori and Cambridge educator is committed to preparing the environment on a daily basis. The educator’s preparation is taken from daily observations of each child’s individual needs. Detailed records of each child’s progress and readiness for new materials ensure that the environment remains favourable for every child.
The child’s need to learn by exploring is supported by the following:
- The classrooms contain carefully prepared and sequenced teaching materials and equipment.
- Everything in the classroom is child-size and intended for the child’s use.
- The children “work” because it is exciting to learn from the wide range of activities presented.
- The children learn to appreciate and care for their classrooms and the beautifully crafted Montessori materials.
- The educators guide the child’s energy, interest, and enthusiasm into self-enriching channels over a three-year period.
- The educators help each child individually, by demonstrating the special materials.
- Individual capabilities and the interests of each child are respected, as each child develops at their own rate.
Our Imhoff Campus is opening in January 2019. Please contact our admissions office for more information!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Admissions and Enquiries
Tel. +27 (0)21 205 5922