Generation Schools Noordhoek Online Application
Parent/Guardian 1 Details
Parent/Guardian 2 Details
Emergency Contacts(Emergency contacts other than the above mentioned)
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT
PERSONS AUTHORISED TO REMOVE CHILD FROM SCHOOL(Other than above mentioned)
GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE PUPILFamily history, known allergies, previous illnesses, physical or learning difficulties, past or present medical treatments including therapy (occupational or psychological), should be written below and any documentation attached hereto:
- Generation Schools reserve the right of admission and the right to request a parent to remove a child from Generation should we consider this to be in the interest of the child.
- Generation is registered with The Education Department.
- Generation is a non-denominational, English medium school.
- We, the undersigned, hereby consent to the person in charge acting “in loco parentis” whilst the Pupil attends Generation or participate in any extra-mural activities, including but not limited to games, sporting activities, educational tours and excursions.
- We, the undersigned, fully understand and accept that all tours and excursions shall be taken at the Pupil’s own risk and we hereby, on behalf of ourselves, and the Pupil indemnify, hold harmless and absolve Generation its principal, teachers, staff, employees, volunteers, servants or agents against and from any or all claims whatsoever that may arise in connection with any loss or damage to the property or injury to the person of the Pupil aforesaid in the course of such tour or excursion, or arising there from or in consequence therewith. We, the undersigned, hereby indemnify, hold harmless and absolve Generation, its Principal, teachers, staff, employees, servants or agents against all or any loss, damage (direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise) or injury, expenses (including medical expenses), costs (including legal costs on the scale as between attorney and own client) suffered and /or incurred by the Pupil in or on the premises of Generation or in the course of any extra-mural activities, including games, sporting activities, educational tours and excursions or in consequence of any other act or omission of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising by Generation, its Principal, teachers, staff, employees, volunteers, servants or agents.
- A non-refundable R400.00 registration fee is payable on application.
- A non-refundable placement fee of R4500.00 is payable on enrolment.
- Please be advised that a credit check is conducted on all applications.
- School fees are payable in advance on or before the 7th day of each month, unless alternative arrangements have been made. Fees paid after the 7th of every month will be subject to a late penalty fee of 10%. Should fees be outstanding for 2 or more months the child may be suspended from school and the account will be handed over to Accountability who will forward a letter of demand. Failure to adhere to the Letter of Demand will result in the defaulter’s name and ID number being listed as a defaulter with the TransUnion Credit Bureau data base and this information will be available at all South African Credit Bureaus. Any account handed over to Accountability will be liable for all legal costs occurred. Refunds are not made for cancellation of application, absence due to holiday, or illness. Fees are calculated on an annual basis and are charged monthly over a period of 12 months (January – December).
- One school terms notice, in writing, is required before removing your child from our school, or payment in lieu thereof will be required. Failure to pay, will result in liability for all legal costs (including legal costs on the scale between attorney and own client) incurred for the recovery of school fees.
We, the undersigned, acknowledge that we have read and understand the Rules of the School and that by our signature hereto consider ourselves bound by such rules and conditions.