Generation Schools Uniform
The child’s appearance has an impact on his/her attitude and behaviour. School pride, respect for the school community, the education process and the children themselves, are in part shown by the child’s attire and grooming. The uniform policy also helps maintain a sense of modesty and equality while educating children about what is appropriate dress for the time and place.
It is our school policy that all children wear a school uniform when attending school and school related activities where appropriate.
Our policy on school uniform is based on the notion that the school uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school and creates a sense of community/belonging towards the school.
- Is practical and smart.
- Identifies the children with the school.
- Prevents further distractions in class.
- Makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance.
Who Is Required to Wear Uniform?
All children from the Pre-Primary, Junior Primary, Senior Primary and Middle School years are required to wear the Generation Schools clothing on the upper part of their body.
Junior Primary, Senior Primary and Middle School children need to bring a change of clothing for PE sessions.
- Generation Schools places one bulk uniform order per term.
- An order form will be supplied to parents with the deadline date for submission.
- If payment has not been received by the specified payment date on the invoice, the uniform order will not be placed for that term.
- All uniform sales are final; Generation Schools will not accommodate exchanges or returns.
Please find information and guidelines that reflect the Generation Schools’ general dress code on pages 16-18, in the Generation Schools Parent Handbook.
You can find the Generation Schools 2017 Uniform Price List here, and if you would like to place an order, please download the Generation Schools Uniform Order Form and return the completed form to us as soon as possible.